Harwood Systems and Strategy
The Harwood Institute team recognized they needed a better way to work together if they were going to create community change at a scale we all need. That's why they asked us to evolve the way they do business.
We're currently building their new digital foundation, streamlining communications, improving financial systems, automating processes, and generally doing all the things you dread even thinking about.
Think: Systems and operations with a dash of change management, design, and communications.
- April – Fully migrated the Institute from Salesforce/ConstantContact/Pardot to InfusionSoft.
- March – Relaunched the Harwood website with a simplified navigation and automated data pipeline.
- February – Setup and integrated new event management platform.
- January – Began acting as Interim Director of Marketing.
- December – Redesigned and updated the Institute's Partner Guidebook.
- November – Automated expense reporting.
- October – Developed technology reinvestment plan.
- September – Developed faster and more accurate financial reporting tools.
- August – Successfully migrated the Institute from Office 365 to Google Apps with no downtime or loss of data.
- July – Reduced budget spending on software by almost 50% over the next year.
- June – Began the process of office culture change starting with the introduction of Slack.